We got to cross off #4 from my Summer Time Fun list. We visited Lambeau Field for the Green Bay Packers Family Night. I wanted to see the Packers Stadium and this was going to be the perfect way for us to do that. I say "was going to be" because as you may know the weather didn't exactly cooperate and most of the football part of the event got canceled. We still had a ton of fun. We tailgated, we did the wave (see post above, I'm not sure how mom messed up the audio but I think you will see how much fun we were having without!), we tried to get on the Jumbotron by waving our #1 Packer Fan fingers and yelling GO PACK GO as loud as we could. We even weathered the storm by wearing our rain gear until they booted us out of the stadium because of lightening. There was supposed to be fireworks but we caught those on TV by the time we traveled all the way home. I was a good sport and truthfully I'm glad Mom and Dad didn't make us wait in the concourse that much longer. When we first got into the atrium at Lambeau field, I asked my dad if he was sure that this was a real stadium because the atrium is very fancy and we couldn't see any of the football field. Then we got to go in... Oh yeah, the Packers play in a HUGE STADIUM! We had so much fun. Lambeau Field is dad's second favorite place in the world. I can see why!
No comments:
Post a Comment