Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer Vacation - Day 2

Today was a very relaxing day! We went for a nature hike to find wood for our campfire. We saw pine cones, dragonflys, caterpillars, and thank goodness we did not see any bears! We also spent the day riding bikes! The cottage was at the very end of a quiet road and we used the time to practice riding my bike without training wheels! Ok, the wheels were still on but Dad made them really high so I couldn't really use them! We raced, I won! We raced some more and I won again! Mom and Dad took us on a really long bike ride too! We hopped into the bike trailer and off we went. A bug flew right into mom's face and she freaked out and she crashed right into us. Lucky for us, mom didn't get hurt nor did we. Shoo bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment