We finished all of kindergarten shopping. I've got my new back pack, I've got a lunch box, and I've picked out all of my new school clothes. I was a really good sport and tried on all of the new clothes and I didn't even fuss. I helped pick out the shirts and I'm really glad that I got a chance to go so that I had some say in what shirts mom picked out. She always likes to buy "dad" shirts with buttons and collars and I would rather have comfy shirts with no collars. We did really good at comprimising. Mom is happy with the shirts and I am willing to wear everything that we got.
I even got new shoes. One pair is for running really fast and the other pair is for running really fast too but one of the pair of shoes I can pull off wearing with khakis or other dressy clothes for church days. I am so happy that I found these brown sketchers because I really do not like the real dress shoes. I was able to convince mom of that too, thank goodness.
I think all we have left is to get the right glue sticks. Mom has been striking out in finding the correct glue sticks so we may finish the hunt today. Otherwise I have new markers, crayons, pencils, and even a pencil box. I can't wait for the first day of school.
No comments:
Post a Comment