Sunday, May 31, 2009

#5 on the list...

We are going to have a great summer. I know this because we have done so many things on our summertime list already that there is going to be plenty of time to do them again. I hope #5 is one of the things we will do many times this summer.

Our neighborhood pool opened on Memorial Day weekend but the weather hasn't exactly been warm enough to go swimming. I'm not sure what we said to change Mom and Dad's minds today but whatever it was, it was pure genius. It was only about 73 degrees today but there wasn't a cloud in the sky and we went to the mushroom pool! Gosh it was good to get back to the pool. We had a ton a fun for the short time that we were there! I admit that it did get a little chilly as we got out of the pool and the wind blew. Katelyn was a trooper. She didn't complain about being cold once! Since the pool is just down the street, I hope we go to the pool every day. I'll have to think back at how I convinced mom and dad and see if that works again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment