Thursday, May 07, 2009

Peanut?

Just the other day I had my 5 year old check-up with the doctor. The great news is that the doctor signed all of my kindergarten forms! The bad news is thatI had to get three shots in order for her to do that! Ugh! All things considered the check-up went ok. I answered the nurse's and the doctor's questions. I even put a silly medical gown. I will tell you that was not my favorite thing to do. I checked in at 36 pounds (36th percentile) and 42" tall (17th percentile). My vision was pretty awesome and I so can write my name on anything the nurse asked me to! Mom had some questions which Mom and the doctor spent some time talking about. I don't get to nervous about that stuff because my mom is a nervous nelly and always has lots of questions when we visit the doctor.

Now that I'm thinking about my visit with the doctor, the best news was that I don't have to come back for a visit until I'm seven! Do you know how far away that is? Even though I only gained three pounds since my last doctor visit one year ago, the doctor isn't that concerned because I'm following my growth chart perfectly. Doesn't look like I'll be the next center for the Green Bay Packers anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment