Sunday, June 07, 2009

Birthday Bash!

My Family...

My Friends...

and Me...


I have been 5 for a couple of weeks now but just this weekend we got to have my birthday party. It was worth the wait! My family and my closest friends went bowling and we had a blast. I got to help pick out the teams. We had a red, green, blue, orange and a gold team. Can you guess which team I was on? We bowled one entire game and we all did great. Some of my friends were really strong and were able to roll the ball down the lane without any help and others used the ramp to help us get the ball to go really fast! We all took turns and we all got along really great. I think everybody had a really fun time. Here are some pics from my party!

We got a bunch of great pics. I will have my mom figure out how to get the slide show functionality to work properly in here so that you can see all of the pics.
Thanks to each of you who came to help me celebrate my birthday.
(P.S. This counts as completing #7 from the summer list, what a great summer so far!)

No comments:

Post a Comment