Or should I say 390...Today, I think we started a new family thing. We went bowling! We all did really good and we had a lot of fun. Together my family scored more than 300 points, 390 to be exact. We went to a place that can put the bumpers up and down depending on the bowler. Katelyn and I had the bumpers and mom and dad had them down. In all honesty, I think my mom needed the bumpers up too! We also got to use a little ramp for us pint size bowlers to push the ball down so that it would go faster. Here is a summary of our scores... not to shabby for our first time...
Michael 68
Mom 100
Katelyn 74
Dad 148
I think the Wii bowling messed up dad's rhythm a little bit because he always gets Turkeys in Wii bowling, not so much on the real lanes!
No comments:
Post a Comment