Friday, April 10, 2009

Tough Day!

Today was a tough day. I was so looking forward to this day and it didn't really turn out that great. Today was pajama day at school and I have been talking about this day all week. I picked out my Wall-E jammies on Sunday and didn't wear them at all so they would be clean for school. I got up this morning at 6:30 and got everybody else up right after that! It was time for school and I was determined to be there on time to show of my jams! Dad dropped me off and I went into my classroom when that's where the day starts to go down hill. One of my friends made fun of my Wall-E jammies. I was very hurt. I turned around and went right to my dad. I didn't cry but I really wanted to. I'm just not sure why they would make fun of my jammies, especially Wall-E ones. I'm pretty resilient and after talking with my dad, I went on to school. Things were getting better. We got to go outside and play and I was playing hard! I was jumping and climbing and running! I was running so fast! Faster than that silly "friend" of mine. Then... I tripped and smashed my nose right into the wire fence pole! Ugh! I mean UGH! OUCH! SCREAM! So now I have this huge bruise on the bridge of my nose. It doesn't really hurt and I feel fine. I don't think anything is broken. But still...today was a tough day!

No comments:

Post a Comment