Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Great Mail!

We've been talking non-stop about when I'm five that I'll get to go to kindergarten. Mom spent some time trying to figure out when kindergarten registration was scheduled so that we didn't miss out on anything. And then today...we got a huge package in the mail with all of the information we've been waiting for! We will get to do our first kindergarten thing this coming April. I will get to see the inside of the school (not just the playground) and I will get to meet the teachers and the other kids and Mom and Dad will get to meet the principal and we will talk all about kindergarten. Katelyn doesn't get to come because she's not going to be a kindergartner.

I am soooooo excited. I can't hardly wait. Oh my, oh my, its really happening. I GET TO GO TO THE BIG SCHOOL!

1 comment:

  1. That is super exciting Michael! You are sure growing up!

    ReplyDelete