Sunday, November 09, 2008

2:24:53

Can I tell you that I am so proud of my Auntie Heather! Heather finished her first ever 1/2 marathon on Saturday and her time was excellent. I didn't get to see her at the finish line because the weather was a little to chilly for me but Mom saw her finish the race! What a great accomplishment! Look Out Boston Marathoners, I think my Auntie Heather is coming your way!?

2 comments:

  1. Mikey-
    Thank you so much for your compliment!!! I love it!!! I wish you could have been there too, but I understand that it was way too cold. Believe, I know. I wish it was warmer too.

    Love
    Auntie Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikey-
    Thank you so much for your compliment!!! I love it!!! I wish you could have been there too, but I understand that it was way too cold. Believe, I know. I wish it was warmer too.

    Love
    Auntie Heather

    ReplyDelete