Monday, June 02, 2008

Having a GREAT night!

I love you!
Hi Dad, We hope you are having a good night! We are so proud of you for working so hard. You're a really great role model for us in so many ways. We love you! We are being really good kids for mom tonight and we thought that you would want to know that! First of all, I ate ALL of my dinner! I didn't even give mom a hard time about it. We even got to have a popsicle as a special treat! Katie ate all of her dinner too but she didn't really like her popsicle! Katie colored all over herself with a blue marker so she had to take a bath. While Mom was giving Katelyn a bath, I watched a Diego show. Of course it was Dinosaur rescue. But the really cool thing is that I figured out how to start the show all by myself! All mom told me was to look for the button that started with an "L". I did just that and found Diego from there all on my own! I'm going to be a super great reader, just like Super Readers! Tonight is Red Dog jammie night and Katie is wearing pink and green elephants. Katie walked right over to me and stuck our her leg so I could see her new jammies. I think these are her favorite. She's already in bed! She was super tired. But I am not! We miss you but we'll see you in the morning! Keep working hard Daddy! I love you.

MICHAEL

No comments:

Post a Comment