
Over the weekend we celebrated Independence Day on my Auntie Jenny's farm. This was our third annual 4th of July celebration and let me tell you that it was a TON OF FUN! We made our own tie-dyed t-shirts, we ate brats for almost every meal, we roasted smores over a campfire, my mom sang songs on the karaoke machine, we got to feed carrots to the new pony, I got to play with all of my cousins, we even watched Alvin and the Chipmunks on the side of the shed. But the best thing of all was we got to sleep outside in tents! Oh my goodness was that awesome. Each of our family members had tents and sleeping bags and we stayed outside all night long. Katelyn is still a baby so she slept inside! I wasn't afraid nor did I get chilly. I got a new lightening mcqueen sleeping bag to keep me warm! Mom and Dad's air matress didn't hold air all night so mom jumped over to my side after I got up!
We had a great holiday! I hope you did too!
We had a great holiday! I hope you did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment