Monday, May 19, 2008

My Kind of Town!


Wow, what a weekend! I'm almost four. In fact, today is 19 and tomorow is 20 and that will be my birthday! As a special gift, my dad and mom took me to Chicago! We got to ride the "bullet" train from Milwaukee to Chicago. Boy did it go fast. Then we got to take a red taxi cab to the Shedd Aquarium. I asked my dad to hold onto me really tight. Those drivers are crazy! We spent the day at the Aquarium. We saw whales, dolphins, penguins, lizards, a ginormous sea turtle, jelly fish, but we didn't see any fish bears. After we left the aquarium we got to take a yellow taxi cab to the 3rd largest building in the world, the Sears Tower. Mom and Dad were all googlie at each while we were on the 103rd floor. I'm not 100% sure why but I have to tell you that the view was wicked cool! I was in pretty good spirits while were there but I think it had to do with the 45 minute cat nap that I took while Mom was holding me while we waited in line. I learned a lot of lessons that day about patience and waiting my turn! It was a pretty awesome day. I didn't even take a nap on the train ride way home. I might have missed something on the train. "Katelyn is just a baby so she couldn't come to Chicago!" but we did get her something special to let her know we were thinking about her.

On Sunday, I had a Lightening McQueen birthday cake and tootsie and papa and my family friends sang happy birthday to me! I even got some presents. Mom doesn't know that I know that there are Diego party supplies in our office at home, could I be having another party??? I sure hope so! I love turning 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment