Monday, March 19, 2007
Swimming Lessons are Fun, Yeah right!
So Mom and Dad have been talking about going swimming all week. I was pumped to go the swimming pool! We put on my Nemo swim trunks and we went into the area of the pool. I then start to realize that something is going on. Mom doesn't have her swimsuit on, Katelyn doesn't have her swimsuit on, and even Dad didn't have his swimsuit on! The next thing you know I'm in the pool with some guy named Matt! Don't get me wrong, Matt looks like a great swimmer but he's not my dad! I cried and I cried! I tried to get out of the water several times. This Matt guy, swimmer dude, keeps holding on to me and helping float between these two platforms even though I was just crying! I gave him high-fives at the end of each of my turns but it wasn't without some tears! Finally our 30 minute lesson was over and they finally let me out of the water. I got a chance to dry off and give mom a hug. Then I smiled and said bye to Matt and said see you next week! I guess its not so bad (until we get there next saturday!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment