This is a really great weekend! I get to attend not one but two birthday parties! On Saturday, I've been invited to my friend Porter's birthday at Madtown Twisters. I have never been there before and I have to got to tell you that it is so cool! Its a gymnastics gym that has a really cool climbing tunnel contraption (much like you would see at McDonald's playland) and lots of mats that you can climb on and through and trampolines to jump on. The most coolest thing they had was the big, huge foam pit! I loved that thing! I am so brave that I just jumped right of the edge and into the pit with no help from mom or dad and I was awesome at it! We ran and jumped and climbed for almost two hours and then we had cake (Lightening 'Queen Cake, yeah, way cool!) and white ice cream! We got to sing happy birthday. I know all of the words to this song! And Porter even got some really cool toys, including our gift of a Lightening 'Queen car. I told mom what to get and we scored big because Porter loves Lightening Queen and he's one of my best friends at school and I knew that!
Anywho, tomorrow we get to go to Timothy's 2nd birthday party at Auntie Laura and Uncle Joe's house! I really like to play with Timothy and Maggie. Timothy loves Thomas the Train like I do so I know its going to be a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment