Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Friend



Oh boy, Oh boy! My friend Cade just turned 4 and he had a very cool birthday party! We got to go to this place called the Little Gym and we we got to do some pretty cool things. The "teachers" set up an obstacle course and we got to walk across the balance beam. We got to climb up the wall and flip over a horizontal bar. And then we got to do crab walks down some parallel bars. And if you didn't think that was enough, we even got to jumb on a big inflatable trampoline! We played duck, duck, goose and I was a very fast runner chasing all of my friends. So fast in fact that my feet moved quicker than my body and I took a HUGE digger! I was a little sad but not that sad because it didn't really hurt. We ate pizza and of course ate cake, Lightening McQueen cake. Here's a picture of me and all of my friends that were at the party. I am sitting next to one of my best buds, Porter. I love going to birthday parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment