Friday, March 21, 2008

Mom, Really I'm feeling better!

Kleenex, Dad's Packer Blanket, Baby Urlacher
(all of the ingredients to get better fast!)

Please, please, please help me convince my mom that I am now finally feeling better. I have been at home with with a fever of 102 degrees plus since Monday night. Today, my fever finally broke and I haven't had to take any medicine. But the trouble is I'm still kind of tired and I have a super runny nose and a barky cough and I am having a hard time convincing my mom that its really no big deal. She didn't want me to go outside and play in the snow today and she just wanted me to take it easy and rest on the couch. Ok, I did go to bed at 7:30 this evening. But see, we are supposed to go to the GINORMOUS swimming pool on Sunday, after church and after our visit to Tootsie's. If I don't feel better, Mom has said that we won't be able to go. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to go. I've been talking about it non-stop all week. Please post and let my mom know that the best medicine for making a three, almost four year old, feel better is by spending a few days just getting away and having a ton of fun at the swimming pool! PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment