Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!




Well the big day that I have been talking about for the last 5 weeks has come and gone. I have to tell you that it was worth the wait! I must have been a really good boy because I got presents every where we visited! I even got a polar express train that fits on my wooden track! This train not only looks like the polar express train, one of its coaches plays the Hot Chocolate song and I walk around my train table singing "Hot, Hot Chocolate!" The train set even came with the boy with the yellow jammies! Wow! I had a really fun time at tootsie's and at our house when Grandpa Steve and I put together a Lincoln Log barn together! We are a great team! My sister even had fun but I really had to show her how to open her presents too. "She is just a baby and doesn't even know how to open presents like I do." I am really looking forward to next year but in the mean time, "ALL ABOARD, WHY THIS TRAIN IS GOING TO NORTH POLE!" (If you're not quite sure what I'm talkin' about, you gotta see the movie!) Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment