
So my Auntie Jenny just had a new baby! Danny is his name. We went to go visit him at his house. Auntie Jenny lives on a farm, Uncle Tom's farm. I did what I was supposed to, I said "Hi" to the new baby, looked at him for a few seconds and then I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had to ask if we could go see the cows! My Uncle Tom jumped right up and said "Let's check 'em out!" Alright!!! Danny moves even less than my baby
sister so I left Katelyn with Mom inside the house with Danny and Tommy, Jillian, Uncle Tom, Dad and I went running for the barn! We got to see cows and roosters and chickens and cats. We checked for eggs! We played with the big farm truck toys in the hay loft, we played basketball! I even got to ride and drive the 'gator'. Wow did I have a great day! Don't get me wrong, Danny is a cute baby but right now he can't compete with spending the day outside at the farm. Pretty soon Katelyn and Danny will be big enough to run and play with us! Check out some pics. I can't wait to spend another day at the farm! Uncle Tom doesn't have any pigs on his farm so I told Mom that the next time we go to the farm we have to stop at the store and buy some pigs for Uncle Tom. He's gonna love it!
sister so I left Katelyn with Mom inside the house with Danny and Tommy, Jillian, Uncle Tom, Dad and I went running for the barn! We got to see cows and roosters and chickens and cats. We checked for eggs! We played with the big farm truck toys in the hay loft, we played basketball! I even got to ride and drive the 'gator'. Wow did I have a great day! Don't get me wrong, Danny is a cute baby but right now he can't compete with spending the day outside at the farm. Pretty soon Katelyn and Danny will be big enough to run and play with us! Check out some pics. I can't wait to spend another day at the farm! Uncle Tom doesn't have any pigs on his farm so I told Mom that the next time we go to the farm we have to stop at the store and buy some pigs for Uncle Tom. He's gonna love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment