Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We had a fabulous untraditional dinner as we are saving our appetites for Turkey for Thanksgiving at Tootsie's on Sunday. None-the-less, at our dinner, we said Grace, and we went around the table to say what we are thankful for. Now I seem to recall that I posted a similar post just like this one year ago but now I am five and I am much more insightful. Here is my list this year.

I am thankful for...

~ My house
~ Water
~ My mom, my dad, and even my sister
~ My clothes

Our conversation started to evolve into things we need vs. things we want. All of the things on my Christmas list are things that I want and would be really great if I get them but it is "totally ok if I don't get them." Things we need are more important. My list of things we need go something like this..."a home, water, a family, and most of all we need love."

See what I mean about being one year older? Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment