The day has finally arrived, my first day of kindergarten. Things went well. I was very excited to go. My backpack was all set, my school clothes were already picked out, and my new super speed sneakers were geared up and ready to go. Then all of the sudden, the realization hit me that mom and dad weren't going to stay with me. As the class was starting and my parents were leaving, my eyes got a little watery and I got really nervous. But all turned out ok. My new teacher, Ms. Lopez, told us all about recess, we talked about how lunch would work and I even got to meet some new friends right away. After school I rode the bus with my really great friend Porter. It was a really great day and I can't wait to go back tomorrow!
PS. The cheese pizza was very good!
No comments:
Post a Comment