Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Addition to our Family!




I'd like to introduce the newest addition to our family, my fish! Peanut, Snoopy, and Duncan joined our family yesterday after we adopted them from the fish store! Peanut is a white fantail goldfish with a red spot on his head. Snoopy is a short, chubby, gold fantail goldfish, and Duncan is a long, all orange fantail goldfish! We set up their tank yesterday and we've already gotten to feed them two times. I am the fish's parent and its my responsibility to make sure that they are ok each day. I am a little nervous that Trooper, our cat, will soon learn that the fish are in my room. I am being extra cautious to make sure the fish stay safe!

We are all very excited about the fish joining our family!

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting! Alex might be getting some fish soon too!

    ReplyDelete