We had a TERRIFIC christmas. Not only did we get to celebrate Christmas with Tootsie & Papa and the whole Gnorski gang, we celebrated with Baby Alex and his dad and mom and Grandma Jackie, SANTA EVEN VISITED OUR HOUSE TOO! It's been a couple of days since we opened all of the gifts and I'm not even sure I can tell you which one is my favorite. I have played with every toy equally and have been very busy. I can tell you that Santa brought some really great gifts, even some that weren't on my list. How did Santa know that I would love these toys also?
My mom and dad took vacation from work for the whole week of Christms so I had about 10 stay home days in a row! If that's not icing on the cake for Christmas, I'm not sure then what is!
Our New Year's Eve was pretty simple. I got to stay up kind of late and watch the movie Wall-E. Mom and Dad played Wii all night and when they got tired of Wii, I played my Diego Wii game this morning!
2008 was a pretty great year overall and I'm very much looking forward to 2009. In 2009 I will start "real school". I will be in kindergarten this year and I CAN'T WAIT! I hope each of you has a wonderful 2009, better than 2008, if that could be possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment