I have had a really great weekend and some of the most awesome days over the past couple of days. I am really turning into a big boy and Buzz Lightyear is really helping me out. You see, the past couple of days I have been using the big boy potty all by myself and I've been keeping Buzz dry the whole time! Buzz is on my undies and he helps remind me to keep undies dry! I've been telling mom when I have to go potty and we run so fast and guess what...I've made it almost every time! Today I went to school in big boy undies. Ok I didn't make it all day but it is a really huge step for me to even agree to leave the house without a diaper. I did go potty tons of time on the potty at school today and yesterday and all of last week! I am on the home stretch of being a really big boy and I LIKE IT!
Other major milestones in my life...I now have tossed my little red tricycle aside. I ride a two wheel bike (ok with some extra wheels so I don't fall over) with a bell and a horn! We go for long bike rides and I am so awesome at pedaling my bike all by myself, even up the hills! This is huge! So huge! What a great summer so far. Did I tell you that my bike is the same colors as Thomas the train and it even has a Thomas Train on it! Oh my goodness, it is the coolest!
Well I gotta run. My sister is hitting a major milestone of crawling and I have to help rescue her from bonking her head on the coffee table! Buzz Lightyear (and Michael Gnorski) to the rescue!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment