Monday, May 28, 2007
Perserverance
I've had quite a weekend! Not only are we going to attend Brat Fest (did you know that brats are one of my most favorite foods) but we spent this weekend wearing big boy undies! That's right, I am making my journey and trying really hard to join the millions of males who stand while they go to the potty! On Saturday, I got frustrated pretty quickly. On Sunday, I made it the entire day wearing undies. Granted we had to change them several times but I didn't ask Mom to put my diaper back on. I successfully went to the potty 3 times on Sunday. Wow was that great! Mom and Dad and Grammie and Grandpa Steve were so proud of me with high fives all around!!! This is memorial day weekend so we don't have to go to school today! Hooray! So we are going to try again today. I know I can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment