Monday, December 04, 2006

All Aboard!

I think most everyone knows that I'm currently crazy about trains! But I have to tell you that my craziness has just been brought to a whole new level over this past weekend! Papa had a special surprise for me! When I was at their house Papa had set up an electric railroad. A Lionel train track system with seven train cars! Wow! It was very cool. I got to be the engineer and I made the train go forwards, then backwards, then forward, then backwards, then forward again. I even made the train whistle blow many times! It was so cool. I played with Papa for hours with this train set. By the time we were done the engines had such a "fever" that they had to rest and then we went upstairs had an ice cream! I think that I will need to add some more track to Papa's christmas list so the trains have more room to go 'round and 'round! What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment