Sunday, November 19, 2006

Meeting New Friends!

What a weekend! On Saturday, we made a trip to Green Bay, WI. It's about a two hour drive from my house (I think, I slept most of the way). When we got there, I got a chance to meet some new people. We met one of Mom's closest friends, Dawn, and her son, PJ. PJ is about 18 mos old and is almost as tall as I am! He has really big cheeks but an awesome smile! PJ normally lives in Boston but was in WI visting family and getting a chance to meet me! We had a really fun time together. We played outside and kicked the yellow soccer ball and we even shared a bunch of high fives! I am usually a pretty shy kid but I did really well meeting Dawn and PJ and all of the others at the house! On Sunday, Dad got a chance to go to the Packer game. I really wanted to go and as Dad was getting ready, I was getting on my coat and shoes and I was ready to go to the Packer game too! Unfortunately, I didn't get to go so instead, Mom and I "watched" the game from home! We saw about the first 10 minutes and when the Patriots scored first (even though I was shouting "Get 'em") I decided to watch football Mom style and Mom, Katelyn and I snoozed through the rest of the game! The Packers lost 35-0 so I guess we didn't miss much! It was a really fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment